- “Justice and Legitimacy: Legal Faith in a Time of Political Exception”
- “Justice and Legitimacy: Rawls, Schmitt, and the Normativity of Law,” Law, Culture and the Humanities, vol. 12, no. 1, February 2016, pp. 49-69.
- “Humanity’s Law by Ruti Teitel,” Human Rights Review, Volume 14, Issue 4, December 2013.
ARTICLES IN PREPARATION
- “Reconsidering Rawls and the Politics of the Unreasonable”
- “What Can Black Lives Matter Tell Us About Political Theory?”
- “The validity of validity: A comparative perspective on legal and test theories behind Debra P. v. Turlington and Larry P. v. Riles”
- “Theorizing the Legitimacy Crisis in Liberal Democracy”